Sunday, August 19, 2012

Exciting changes coming up soon!


Hello everyone,

A few months ago I mentioned changing the theme and layout of my blog. Well I am finally about to get to it. Over the past few months, I have begun adopting the alias (or a variation of) TurtleGuy. I am putting this in the title of my blog, but adding a bit of class. I am changing the url of this site to http://www.theclassyturtle.blogspot.com . I am hoping to add improved post quality and quantity in the upcoming weeks. This will be a blog for me to share and talk about many things, such as music, news, and of course movies. You will notice an overhaul of the existing layout soon.

And I want to thank you all for your increased support. I have been very busy with stuff and I struggled to get about 2 or 3 posts in a month. However with my last two posts, I've been seeing a huge influx of views and comments. The new layout is my thanks to you.

I will leave you with a bit of class. Play both of these clips at the same time and feel awesome. Here is an already doubled one for those of you that want it.






0 comments:

Post a Comment